07 septembre 2005

Your summer holidays

Just after the anticipated french based "baccalauréat", I left Limours to Indre to jump in parachute five times in 5 days. To jump into space of a plane flying good gets an infinite pleasure, a bewitching calm. The ultimate fear makes you be ecstatic to live and breathe in this place...

So then, returned, become a bit blasé, I go with my parent in Corrèze. That's trully dead and completly out-of-the-way, so we moved a a few days later to the atlantic coast near Lacanau where I practiced catamaran and burned on the beach during one week.

It followed fifteen days back in Paris and I took the train to Annecy where I had to pass my theoric BAFA. I passed it but passed the worst week in my life too. The only one I care and I need left my heart on the Hiroshima's ground at T-0. I came back home always dweeling on this. Six days later the school was starting, and I am not laid-back upon those...

 

.morphnyx copy < left & right >